NIDR provides clients with a broad range of research and consultancy services focused toward supporting development cooperation activities. Our distinctiveness lies in being able to create a track record and an ability to deploy multi-disciplinary skills. We are able to respond to the most challenging development management or sector analysis problems.
Our survey research services have special expertise in delivering services in direct support of programmes and projects. Our services help programmes and project deliver in an increasingly dynamic environment. Due to our prior experiences we are able to deliver the following services.
- Need Assessment
- Baseline Survey
- Mid Line Survey
- End line Survey
- Second Generation Surveillance Survey
- Integrated Biological and Behavioral Surveillance (IBBS) Survey
- Summative and Formative Evaluation
- Impact Evaluation
- Qualitative(QUAL) & Quantitative (QUAN) Research
- Mixed Method Research
- Programme & Project Development and Design
- Organizational and Management (O&M) Survey
- Private Sector and Enterprise Development Studies
- Business planning for private sector driven sustainable development initiatives
- Policy and Strategy development
- Proposal and Report preparation
Market Survey and Social Marketing
We are firmly committed to delivering the most cost effective and the highest quality solutions to meet our clients’ research issues. That means we are always investing in the latest technologies or developing new ways of doing what we do best ‐ all in an effort to help you make the most informed business decisions. We develop or adapt individual, tailored, or customized solutions to address precisely the questions and issues that are unique to each and every client.
Providing every important research method, our services cover the full spectrum, from the most innovative, interactive to the most traditional. We help you better understand your brand, your markets, relationships and opportunities and your customers, audiences and stakeholders.