National Institute for Development and Research (NIDR) is research consultancy, established in Kathmandu and currently seeking two interns in its Head Office.
Number: 2 (Female)
Time: 2 months (full time)
Pocket money: Rs 5000
Qualification and experience
The candidates have a following qualification and experiences:
· Bachelor's degree in Social science /Rural Development/Social work/ Public Health /Management
· Good writing skill in English
· Skill of good typing in English and Nepali
· Knowledge of research methodology (quantitative and qualitative)
· Knowledge of proposal and report writing
· Having learning attitude for any task related to project
· Willing for data collection at field
· Handling the tablets for data collection
· Will to work in pressure and odd hours
If any one is interested, please send your application (why you are interested to apply) and CV with two referees to HR officer at email: firstname.lastname@example.org .Shortlisted candidates will be only contacted. Telephone enquiry will be automatically disqualified.